Careers at CME
This page provides information on current job vacancies at The Chamber of Minerals and Energy of Western Australia (CME).
At CME, you will be involved in communicating a unified voice for the resources sector in Western Australia.
Every member of our team is passionate about advocating an increased awareness of the contribution our sector makes to the community and economy.
We value our employees, providing a supportive environment for ongoing professional development and competitive remuneration packages.
Current Roles Available
Human resources Manager
- Providing advice and support across all areas of the employee lifecycle.
- Developing and implementing HR policy and procedures in line with the organisation’s overall strategy.
- End-to-end recruitment of roles using your professional networks, social media and advertising.
- Driving a positive and progressive workplace to ensure strong working relationships, productivity and retention.
- Managing and resolving employee relations issues.
- Driving continuous improvement.
- Overseeing and managing a performance and development system that drives high-performance.
- Supporting the organisation’s transformation and change management programs.
The application form will include these questions:
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years' experience do you have as a human resources manager?
- How many years of people management experience do you have?
- Have you completed a qualification in human resources (HR)?