Administration Coordinator – Kalgoorlie
The Chamber of Minerals and Energy of Western Australia (CME) is the peak advocacy body for the resources sector in WA. We are a proud, member-funded, not-for-profit organisation that represents the views and the needs of our members and provide an avenue for members and stakeholders to collaborate. CME leads policy development and advocates on the issues impacting the sector.
At CME our people are important to us. We value diversity and are committed to providing an inclusive and collaborative working environment, with exciting opportunities for ongoing professional development.
What you will be doing?
Working 25-30 hours per week (Monday to Friday) the position of Administration Coordinator based in Kalgoorlie will be solely responsible for processing a high volume of police clearances as part of CME’s Site Access Clearance Service, offered to Members.
In addition to the police clearance responsibility, the Administration Coordinator will also manage all administration and office support tasks for Kalgoorlie, including:
- Provide administration support to the Manager – Goldfields
- Liaising with members for meeting room bookings, including set up and clean up of rooms
- Welcome visitors and ensure temperature screening requirements are adhered to
- Coordinate CME stakeholder meetings in Kalgoorlie including committee meetings and lunch/dinners
- Coordinate the repair and maintenance of office equipment and the building
- Order office supplies as required
- Maintain and oversee the tidiness of the kitchen area, including maintaining coffee, tea, and milk supplies
- Record and handle all incoming and outgoing mail and couriers
- Relief reception and administration support to Perth CME administration and office staff
What are we looking for in you?
- Extensive experience as an Administrator in a similar working environment
- Data entry experience – fast paced and high volume
- A minimum of 70 wpm typing speed
- Proficient in Microsoft Office products
- Strong focus on customer service
- High level of professionalism and a positive attitude
- Good attention to detail and confidentiality
- Ability to work independently and within a team environment
- Strong time management, planning, and organisational skills
- Ability to use initiative and solve problems.
- Strong commitment to safety
- Ability to receive feedback and use that as a means of improvement and self-development
- Current and restriction-free drivers licence
- Ability to pass a national police clearance
Please note: We are not considering entry level candidates. While we appreciate your time in applying for this role, only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
The application form will include these questions:
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years’ experience do you have as an administration coordinator?
- Which of the following Microsoft Office products are you experienced with?
- Do you have experience in a data entry role?
- Do you have a current Australian driver’s licence?